Communication and News
Network application such as web browsers
Save them safely in your open source personal cloud, access them anywhere, anytime with the mobile application and share them with the world or just your friends and colleagues. You can host your own Cozy Cloud, and or use the hosting services. Your freedom to chose is why you can trust us.
Galacteek is a simple Qt5-based browser and toolbox for the IPFS peer-to-peer network. It contains tools to access and publish content over IPFS, and allows you to make search queries with the ipfs-search.com search engine.
Learn more about IPFS at ipfs.io
Geph (迷霧通) is a modular Internet censorship circumvention system designed specifically to deal with national filtering.
Kaidan is a simple, user-friendly Jabber/XMPP client providing a modern user-interface using Kirigami and QtQuick. The back-end of Kaidan is entirely written in C++ using the qxmpp XMPP client library and Qt 5.
Kaidan is not finished yet, so don’t expect it working as well as a finished client will do.
For a list of supported XEPs, have a look at the Wiki.
Browse, search and manage accounts, replays and more without the need of an actual account on Live.me.
Mumble is an open source, low-latency, high quality voice chat software primarily intended for use while gaming.
Pennywise – MacOS application that allows you to open URLs in a floating window that always stays on top.
Safe Surfer Desktop is an Electron based app, which sets the Safe Surfer DNS settings for you (on a device, not network).
Take a screenshot using one of the 3 hotkeys or simply click the ScreenCloud tray icon. You can choose where you want to save your screenshot. Several cloud services as well as local storage is supported. A built-in screenshot editor lets you annotate your screenshots to highlight the important parts!
- Open Source and cross-platform(Windows, Mac & Linux)
- Fast and easy: Snap a photo, paste the link, done!
- Plugin support, save to Dropbox, Imgur, etc
- Built in screenshot editor
Spectral is a glossy, cross-platform client for Matrix, the decentralized communication protocol for instant messaging.
- Qt 5-based tray application for Syncthing
- Provides quick access to most frequently used features but does not intend to replace the official web UI
- Shows Syncthing notifications
- Can read the local Syncthing configuration file for quick setup when just connecting to local instance
- Can show the status of the Syncthing systemd unit and allows to start and stop it
- Provides quick access to the official web UI
- Allows quickly switching between multiple Syncthing instances
The qBittorrent project aims to provide an open-source software alternative to µTorrent. Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, OS/2, Windows). qBittorrent is based on the Qt toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar library.
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine Simultaneous search in many Torrent search sitesCategory-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Software)
- RSS feed support with advanced download filters (incl. regex)
- Many Bittorrent extensions supported: Magnet linksDistributed hash table (DHT), peer exchange protocol (PEX), local peer discovery (LSD)Private torrentsEncrypted connectionsand many more...
- Remote control through Web user interface, written with AJAX
- Sequential downloading (Download in order)
- Advanced control over torrents, trackers and peers Torrents queueing and prioritizingTorrent content selection and prioritizing
- Bandwidth scheduler
- Torrent creation tool
- IP Filtering (eMule & PeerGuardian format compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available on all platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, OS/2
- Available in ~70 languages
ttth (talk to the hand) is an electron based desktop app for online services like WhatsApp-Web, Threema-Web, Telegram-Web, Google and several other services.