Applications for presenting, creating, or processing multimedia (audio/video)
GSequencer provides you various tools to play, create, edit and mix your own music. It features a step sequencer, piano roll, automation and wave-form editor.
Gifcurry is your open source video to GIF maker built with Haskell. Import a video, trim, crop, add text, pick a font, set the size, and save your creation as a GIF or a video. Making GIFs with Gifcurry is fun so try it out!
Olive — свободный нелинейный видеоредактор, задуманный как полноценная замена закрытым коммерческим продуктам.
Multi-platform clone of the classic music making software "ProTracker" (version 2.3D) from the Commodore Amiga days. Aims to work exactly like you remember it, with added features and fixes.
A tag editor with Qt GUI and command-line interface.
- iTunes-style MP4/M4A tags (MP4-DASH is supported)
- ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags (conversion between ID3v1 and different versions of ID3v2 is possible)
- Vorbis, Opus and FLAC comments in Ogg streams (cover art via "METADATA_BLOCK_PICTURE" is supported)
- Vorbis comments and "METADATA_BLOCK_PICTURE" in raw FLAC streams
- Matroska/WebM tags and attachments
- extensive options regarding the file layout (padding, position of tags)
- displaying technical information such as the ID, format, language, bitrate, duration, size, timestamps, sampling frequency, FPS and other information of the tracks
- allows inspecting and validating the element structure of MP4 and Matroska files
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols.
Movie Monad is a free and simple to use video player made with Haskell. You can play files on your computer or stream videos from the web. Movie Monad gets out of the way so you can watch the videos you love. Try it out.